Friday, May 10, 2013

Paper Sketch


Hey Guys,

So I deviated from my usual digital art today but that's only because I didn't really mean to draw this. Here in CT the allergies are HORRIBLE for everyone... So for the past two weeks I've been miserable. I was lying down listening to my radio when I picked up my sketch pad and started drawing this. I actually think this is the first time I've ever drawn an idea on my first attempt. But it's on paper.. Usually I don't mind that - in fact I like drawing on paper. But I did this neat shading style that I've only attempted once before and I thought it came out nicely. However, the scanner isn't the greatest and all the color got washed out of it. So what you're seeing isn't nearly as cool as what I drew. So you know what that means! DIGITAL RE-DO!
But for this week enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment