Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Back to Digital

Hola amigos,

(I'm taking Spanish class this year :D) Here's my QSoW. I've finally re-installed my tablet software onto my computer and I'm back to digital painting! This started off as me practicing eyes, then I tried turning it into Doctor Who fan art (yes, I'm addicted to the show now), but then I gave up on that and just let it turn into whatever it wanted to turn into. And it wanted to turn into this. Next week, however, I will be posting some Doctor Who fan art that I drew sketched yesterday. But now that I'm back to digital, I want to ink it first. =]

Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!
Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)
~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment