Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm Back!

Hi Guys,

So it's been a week and I'm back. I have two new colors that I did and (for the first time ever) line art! It's always either a sketch of a color but today I'm showing you what comes in between - line art.
My line art is a great example of another thing you can order: coloring pages.
But this particular line art doesn't stop here. This is actually part of the Draw This Again meme. It's pretty much where I take an old drawing and redraw it to see how much I've improved. Next week I'm planning on showing you the finished version (so excuse the weirdness of this drawing. It will all make sense next week).
For now, enjoy! ^_^






Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!
Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)
~Kassie


No comments:

Post a Comment