Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Quick Sketch of the Week + Draw This Again meme

Hi Guys,

So it's been another week and I'm back with two more drawings. First off is my QSoW (originally QSoD for quick sketch of the day, but I only post every week now so...). It's another OC based off of the Avatar: The Last Airbender series (that I've drawn before).


Next up is the Draw This Again meme I spoke about last week. Draw This Again is pretty much self explanatory so I won't give a long definition. It's main purpose is to see how much you've improved. So I had an old drawing from March of last year that I absolutely loved. This was my pride and joy. I would carry it around on my tablet to show to other people. Yet, when I paired it up side by side with this new one, I realized how little I knew then and how much more I've learned now.


(Click to enlarge)


So that's it for now guys. I have tons more coming soon so look out for it next week. =)


Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!
Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)
~Kassie


No comments:

Post a Comment