Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My 100th Post!

Hi Guys,

So today is my 100th post on Skiddish Art! =D
There's nothing really spectacular that I have for you (you'll have to wait for my 1 year anniversary for that) but I do have this inked drawing of a past QSoD.
This is the first time I've used this technique and I actually really like it. There are a few things I could improve on, though. But I will be using it in future drawings. Enjoy!
And for my QSoD I have this five minute sketch:
Then I have another drawing that I sketched out today (which I could show you) but I'm going to wait to reveal it until I color it. =)



Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!
Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment