Friday, November 16, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,

So my QSoD is colored and inked today. I'm pretty happy with this because the length that it used to take me to do my sketches it takes me to ink and color it. Which means it will take even less time for me to finish your commissions *wink wink* =D
But seriously guys, it would mean so much if you did consider ordering a commissions. The money goes towards getting my quadriplegic aunt that van which makes my family happy and you get a drawing of anything you want so you're happy!














Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment