Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,

For today's QSoD I drew my own interpretation of Charlie Beckendorf (A character from a book I'm reading).

*SPOILERS! BEWARE!*
I just finished reading the chapter where he dies (T_T) so I ended up drawing this.
*END OF SPOILERS!*

I noticed not a lot of people draw the secondary characters (which is  a shame since Rick Riordan (the author of the book) developed them so well) so I did this one for Beckendorf. In the future I'm, going to draw more characters and post them for you guys to see!


By the way, I apologize for the background being plain white. I fiddled around with a number of backgrounds but none seemed to fit so well so I ended up just leaving it as is. But when I do more characters I'll give them some backgrounds.










Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment