Tuesday, August 28, 2012

(Happy) Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,


So here's my QSoD. It's of a happy little house with a happy little tree and a happy little bush and a happy little boy and some happy little flowers and... some fences (Woah. Bob Ross flash back).
So, this drawing was partly inspired by a drawing from one of my favorite artist that I follow on Deviantart. He drew a tree (a very happy one) and it put me in a happy mood. As a result, you have this picture. I know I don't typically do inanimate objects but the idea was so clear in my head I just had to transfer it onto this canvas.
I know I didn't shade it much (reason being: my hands hurt) but I'll be doing an inking of it tomorrow which will hopefully make up for it. =)



Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, please send an email (containg the description of what you want me to draw for you) to:
skiddishart@gmail.com

Please help support this charity for my aunt! Even if all you do is tell a friend, please, tell all of your friends and your family and your workmates. Do this, and you'll help me help my aunt!


~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment