Thursday, August 23, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day + Apology for No Commission Chart

Hi Guys,

So here's my quick sketch that I did today. Please don't ask how in the world I though of the subject because I really don't know. I've done a similar one to this but he was just a random fish boy. This guy is actually a super hero named 'Aqua Blade'. Yeah... I was feeling a little.. adventurous today.
So Aqua Blade is throwing his Shark Bomb at an enemy (maybe I'll draw him tomorrow) with a giant, epic tidal wave emerging behind him. XD
An inked version will also be posted tomorrow.

No Commission Chart:


Yeah, I'm sorry guys. I forgot to do it today so I'll have to post it to tomorrow since my inking juices are all worn out (it takes some time to to draw all the examples neat and clean the way it will be done). So check back in and look out for it tomorrow.

Send a request for a commission:

Please help out with the charity guys! Send your requests to:
skiddishart@gmail.com

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment