I didn't put as much effort into this as I normally do but... ah well, I hope you guys like it.
In Other News:
My Aunt went to the mall today. It's great that she can get out of her bed and do something fun but, still, getting into that car is still a hassle. Please help out with the charity to get her that van. You just need to request that I draw one picture for you. It could be of anything (within reason of course) and I will draw it for you. Every dollar, every penny, goes into the charity. So please tell everybody you know to help out!
So maybe a few of you can't think of what you want me to draw. Well, there are a lot of options.
The following are a few my family and I thought of:
- Cartoon interpretation of you child or grandchild (or any family member or friend
- A scene from a story you're writing (I recommend this)
- Custom Cards (Be it get well cards or business cards/personal cards)
- Custom poster designs
- An O.C (Original character (typically for stories))
- Fliers (for clubs/tag sales/parties, etc)
- 1. Logos2. Cartoon interpretation of the host and guests of children's parties3. Cartoon interpretation of yourself for your avatar (Facebook/Youtube, etc.)
These are just six options but the possibilities are endless. If you think of any more send me an email.
Any more that I think of I'll post. =)
Send A Request:
Send a request for a commission to:
Please donate to this charity and help me help my aunt!