Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,

Well this is a little bit different from the style of my usual QSoD (with the exception of Aqua Blade). I wouldn't typically call this a 'realistic' style, however, this is pretty close considering I'm a cartoonist. Even when I was little I really didn't do realistic (not necessarily because I couldn't but I really enjoyed doing cartoons). But today I was practicing muscle anatomy and I've never been able to draw muscles without shading it.
So if you couldn't already tell... this is a drawing of a boxer who just won a tournament. Not much to it as it was originally just muscle practice but it has a story nonetheless. A black eye means he put up quite a fight but willpower let him win.
I hate boxing (way too violent) but I was inspired to make him a boxer.


Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email containg what you waant me to draw for you to:
skiddishart@gmail.com

Please tell everybody you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!


~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment