Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day + Commission Update

Hi Guys,

So here's my new quick sketch that I drew today. This one took me a few more minutes then yesterday (since it's mostly full body) but still not too too long. Maybe around 10 -15 minutes. But then again it's hard to tell... I've been coming back to it all through out the day (being lazy with the hands). This one is in a slightly different style than yesterday's but still it has that general sense of the same style.
All in all I think (though it's a little rough around the edges) it came out decently. The only thing I'm a little critical with is the legs. I don't usually draw them crossed but for the sake of a different possition I chose to do it that way. Practice makes perfect I guess. :)

Commission Update:

Tomorrow I will post a commission chart (with or without prices.) I'll divide it into a few different categories such as sketch or ink or sketch with color or ink with color, etc.
Check it out tomorrow though and please support this charity for my Aunt.

Email a request at:
skiddishart@gmail.com

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment