Friday, August 24, 2012

Yesterday's Quick Sketch(Inked) + Commission Chart!

Hi Guys,

So, I probably would have had this up much earlier, however, last night while I was inking Aqua Blade my computer had a nervous break down and I lost the entire picture... But, I did re-ink it today and (in all honesty) it came out better than my original ink so, hey, things work out.
If you look closely at the picture, the insignia on his chest is half a razor and half waves. I actually had a lot of fun working on this one. The reason I presented the sketch of it then the ink was to show you guys just how drastic a change a drawing can make when you clean it up a little bit. Because it's not that the drawing became a new one, but you're now just able to see what was underneath the extra guide lines and stray markings. 

Commission Chart!:


So the prices on each of the examples (Sketch/Ink/Ink and Color) are the minimum of what you can donate. Please remember this is a charity and every dollar counts to helping my aunt out.
Now, in regards to the ink and color, my signature style of coloring is with hard shading, however, not all of you will want such a cartoon-y style so the coloring and cartoon-ish-ness varies. Whatever you say, I'll do (within reason of course).


Request a Commission:

Send a request to:
skiddishart@gmail.com

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment