Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MINECRAFT!!!

Hi Guys,

So today (erm, tonight) I finally finished with my drawing! This is the surprise I've been working on (and that I delayed a couple times). It's fan art for the game Minecraft.



So I took a realistic approach to this. In case you're not familliar to what Minecraft typically looks like, here's a picture of Steve (the character I drew):
Yes, in Minecraft, everything is square so my style is much different. However I think it's kind of neat whenever I see a Steve that's more normal so I drew it like this. The colors you see are ores. I put redstone (the red stuff), coal (the black stuff), and diamonds (the blue stuff). Then the red dots you see are spider eyes. In Minecraft they look like this:
 Then lastly I have the Enderman eyes (the purple things in the background). The Enderman eyes were actually quite a challenge to do but in the end I think it came out looking like pretty close to what I imagine a more realistic Enderman would look like. here's the typical Minecraft design:

This is a pretty big picture so, in case you don't know how to do so, click on it to enlarge it. Then if you want it even bigger right-click it and click 'Open image in new tab'. I want you guys to see the full detail of the picture.

I hope all you Minecraft fans out there enjoyed this! If you want me to draw a scene from Minecraft in this (or any other) style just go to the Contact Page and send me an email. Remember I'm doing all this for my aunt. Every last penny goes towards getting her that van made for the paralyzed. So please help out.



Send A Request:

Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

5 comments:

  1. I love it!

    Always had a thing for this sort of realistic MineCraft art

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good! I've made it my desktop wallpaper, I hope you don't mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And of course I don't mind at all. I'm honestly flattered that you think that highly of it to set it as your wall paper! =)

      Delete
  3. Well done, it's a refreshingly unique style you have :).

    ReplyDelete