Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day (colored)

Hi Guys,

So today for my QSoD I decided to name it again. It's called: The 7 Year Old 'Gangsta'. Haha, so this was a funny one I drew. The story behind it is a little kid who wants to be tough so he dresses up like this. Kind of typical for a lot of little boys but I thought it would look cute in a drawing.


Again it's only colored in and not inked but I think it's simple in a positive way. Just a sketch that's colored in.





















Send A Request:

Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment