Thursday, October 4, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day + New Pages

Hi guys,

Sorry for being so lazy with the coloring/shading. I did this one in a few minutes.

So this is actually this guy was inspired by a character from the book series The 39 Clues. The character's name is Eisenhower Holt.
I always wanted to draw somebody from The 39 Clues but I never really got around to it. So here he is now.















New Pages:

So I promised I'd do something different when I hit 1k blog views. So I decided to add pages to the blog. You can go to the contact page, gallery, home, and an explanation about the charity. As time goes on I'll add more pages but for now enjoy!


Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

(Read the first post here: Art For A Cause)
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment