Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Quick ANIME of the Day

Hi Guys,

So I don't draw anime... at all. But today something happened in my mind and, well, I drew this.
I decided to draw this typical steampunk-ish anime kid. I.e. big head/small neck, spiky hair, goggles, big eyes, tiny torso, etc.
Don't get used to me drawing anime though because I'm not going to be doing it often.
Tomorrow I'll be getting back into my usual style. =)














Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

(Read the first post here: Art For A Cause)
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment