Friday, October 12, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day In Profile... Again

Hi Guys,

So I was working on a project today but it's not quite done and I have to get ready for something I'm doing tonight so it'll have to wait. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy this picture. This is actually a character from the book series The 39 Clues. her name is Nellie.


Originally, in the first book series, she had her hair dyed black and blonde (I'm not sure if she kept it that way for the second series). Knowing Nellie, it was most likely to symbolize her Mexican and French heritage (or at least that's how I interpret it). But anyways, all I know is that drawing it is a pain. I didn't know (correction: don't know) how to draw it so I ended up with this... layered mess.












By the way, I'm slowly but surely getting better with profiles. =)



Send A Request:

Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment