Monday, October 15, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,

Today for my QSoD I decided to do something a little different. So you're not constantly looking at a head shot of some random character I gave you this. I figure you can put a little imagination into it. I know I did.


Picture a boy and his father walking in the park. The boy stops, looks up at his father and says: ______________
The father looks down at his son, at the verge of tears, and says:________________

Without saying another word they reach for each other's hand and continue on into the warmth of that day.



So you had to use your imagination, huh? That's what art does. It allows a person, not to copy but, to invent.




Enjoy! =)



Send A Request:

Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment