Saturday, October 27, 2012

More Minecraft?!?!

Hi Guys,

I dun did it again!
That's right, I drew another Minecraft piece. My last one was a more realistic version of Steve in the mines (you can check it out here: Click Me)
However, this time it's a picture of a chibi style creeper.


I started off only doodling but then I colored him green... then it kind of escalated from there.
Poor creepers... they only want to hug usssssssss.
This took me about 45 minutes to an hour total (I know it's pretty long for something as simple as this but as I get older I'll probably get faster).

Anyways, the coloring job isn't anything special. I drew it in Autodesk Sketchbook (which I've already made clear how much I hate drawing on it). But I didn't really feel like going in to SAI for my QSoD because I have a bunch of different projects I have to do. Two are commissions and one's a project not related to Skiddish Art.




I hope you guys liked my chibi creeper! Please leave a comment (it could be critique or just something funny). I don't care what it's about. I just like to hear feedback. =)



Send A Request:

Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment