Monday, October 22, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day + Sorry!

Hi Guys,

Here's my QSoD. It's quick and sketchy like yesterday's since I was busy working on something else.

Nothing special. Just another one of the random characters I have floating around in my head.



















Sorry!


So I know yesterday I said I would post the surprise I'd been working on today, however I must postpone it for one more day. But don't worry. It will be well worth the wait. In the meantime, why don't you hop on over to the gallery and look through some of my older drawings? That way, when I show you my new drawing, you'll see the improvement I've been making. =)



Send A Request:

Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment