Friday, October 19, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,

So this is just a doodle I did. It was fast and the shading's pretty basic. I was actually working on three different projects today so this sketch came just as my creative juices shut off for the day. The first project I was working on was a commission. The second one was just for my own pleasure of looking at it. Then the third was actually a writing piece I was working on. So now I'm just ready to chill. but here's my QSoD:

So this was kind of a drawing inspired by three things.
1: A character from a book series I'm reading.
2: Hugh Laurie
3: A picture I previously drew on my wall (which I was looking at as I drew this)
I was kind of going for a "on a deserted island starting to grow a beard" look. It was fast and sketchy so I didn't add much character to him but maybe one day I'll decide to give him more of a story and add some things to him.









Tomorrow I'll have some fan art to show you and I'm pretty sure that at least some of you will recognize it right away (if you play games). So look out for it!
And perhaps, if I decided to ink and color it, I'll show you the second project I was working on too. =)




Send A Request:

Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment