Thursday, October 18, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,

So for today I drew in another background (not much different from yesterday's but I'm still working on ideas).

So unlike yesterday's background, which had a warmer setting, today's is much colder (literally and figuratively). Yesterday I used warm colors like reds and browns and such but today I used blue. Like I was saying yesterday: The color you choose setst the feel for whatever the scene is. Now, you guys can tell what type of scene this is by looking at what he's wearing and what he's doing. He's wearing a jacket and he can see his breath, however it's much more believable because of the lighting and the tones used to shade. It "sets the feel".







Send A Request:

Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment