Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My First Steampunk! =D

Hi Guys,

So for today's QSoD I drew my very first steampunk design. It's just a simple mask design but I think it's pretty good for my first try. There are a few things I'd change next time I draw steampunk. But the most prominent one is: I'd add more gears and moving parts. It seems a little.. plain. But other than that I think I made a nice combination of leather and metal. After all.. that's pretty much what steam punk is.. leather and metal.
The coloring job I did is a little sloppy (I usually make my coloring pretty clean) but I did this in half an hour total so I didn't really have all that much time to detail it. I hope you enjoy it! =)




Send A Request:

Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment