Monday, October 29, 2012

Quick Storm of the Day

Hi Guys,

So here's my QSoD. In case you guys didn't hear... Sandy's here! Yes, Sandy, the supposed " superstorm". I doubt we'll get it as badly as poor New York or Long Island but I'm afraid we'll lose power soon so I want to show you my QSoD before that happens. It's of what Sandy's doing to NY. I hope everybody's ok down there!


By the way, this is actually my third attempt at posting it. The storm has knocked the power out 3 times so far... I'll see if my power stays up 'till tomorrow. Hopefully it does so I can post another QSoD!



Send A Request:

Visit the Contact Page for more information on how to request a drawing!

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment