Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day (colored)

Hi Guys,

So here's my QSoD. Lately I've been getting into this "simple" style and I've taken a liking to it. I'll probably do more like this in the future (or if you guys request a commission maybe you'd like to have it in this style?).

By the way, sorry for it being so dull like yesterday's but I'm getting ready to run out the door. Tomorrow I'll make it up to you though! =)
















Oh yeah, and I finally found the "follow" gadget so make sure you click it. That way you'll be able to keep up with my art and my posts.



Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:
Also, visit the Contact Page for more information
Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie


No comments:

Post a Comment