Thursday, September 6, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day (Action)

Hi Guys,

So I just finished the last picture of my 'Music to Art' experiment. (If you didn't read the first post explaining it read this: Click Here and scroll down to 'Project for Tomorrow').

The song I used: Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us



Okay, so I promised after I posted all three pictures - Happy, Sad, and Action - I'd post a surprise. Well that surprise comes tomorrow. By then you'll understand each of the three pictures entirely.
But for now you're free to speculate the stories behind the pictures. =)








Results of my Music to Art experiment:

Well it's all done now and my results show that music has an enormous influence on what a person draws. I started each picture out with a song. I didn't add the song later on - no - but I added the picture. For some pictures they have nothing to do with the song but it's not the lyrics that influence it. It's the music. It just goes to show you how connected art really is. It doesn't matter what form it's in - music, painting, writing - the beauty of art shows itself in each other sometimes. So next time any of you guys want to draw a sad picture... you're better off playing some sad music. Because if you don't... don't blame your skill for it not coming out right.



Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:
skiddishart@gmail.com

Please tell everybody you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!


~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment