Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,

So here's my QSoD. Today I decided to ink my original sketch. I was going to upload just the sketch but I thought it would look nice if I inked and colored it. So here it is:

It's a classic children's illustration (smiling animals and what not). I find this style (coloring) the best to use when I'm illustrating something for younger kids. I guess that's because it's a very simple style. Kids tend to cling to that sort of art style (mostly because that's what they're exposed to).
I don't typically draw animals but I'll do more of these in the future. They're pretty fun and easy to do too.




Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:
skiddishart@gmail.com

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment