Sunday, September 23, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,

So today's QSoD took me about 5 minutes to do (I was having an artist's block but I broke out of it). He's a blind teenager (no name as always):


I really love it when I can sketch something with a story behind it in five minutes. There's something about it that makes it feel like even more of an accomplishment. Because sometimes when I'm drawing something for a long time I start to take away or add things to the picture that starts to take away from it's beauty. So there really is beauty in elegance like most of my sketches show. Of course it wouldn't hurt to add some color and a background every so often. =)












Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

(Read the first post here: Art For A Cause)
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie


No comments:

Post a Comment