Sunday, September 30, 2012

Not so Quick/ Not so Sketchy Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,

So I finally finished that project for the art contest. here it is:

So this is Gregor and Boots from Gregor the Overlander series by Suzzane Collins. Gregor (I think) was 12 and his sister was 2 or 3. So they had a cute relationship and while he was in the underland hew as constantly worrying about his little sister so I thought this little scene would capture the essence of their love for each other. I always loved the book series (my favorite) so I figured since the contest was about books I would draw these two. I think it came out nice. It's actually cropped from the original because the original was too big. In the first version you could see the entire tree.

In the mean time, if you guys would like me to draw a character from your favorite book, send me an email. All the money I ear from commissions will go straight to this charity I created for my Aunt Jacqueline. And if you don't donate then please tell your friends about this.

Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

(Read the first post here: Art For A Cause)
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment