Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day + Change of Plans

Hi Guys,

So here's the first sketch of the three I'll do.
Here's the link to the song I listened to while I drew it: Katy Perry - Wide Awake
So I'm not a fan of Katy Perry and on top of that the song isn't even that happy of a song yet for some strange reason it made me draw this. I guess this picture is more nostalgic but I still felt kind of happy draw it so this is picture number 1: Happy. Tomorrow I'll either do 'Action' or 'Sad'.
By the way guys, I want to apologize for not doing all of the pictures one shot but the time slipped away from me today so I figured I'd change the plans a little and just divide it into three separate days.
But, to make it up to you I'll have a surprise after I've posted all three drawings. =D









Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:
skiddishart@gmail.com

Please tell everyone you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment