Friday, September 21, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,

so yesterday was my last drawing for my one week Hero/Villain project so it's back to random QSoD's for me:

As you can see I was in a cutsie mood today. This is a little like how this drawing came about:

Me: Ugh.. I don't know what I'm going to draw for my Quick Sketch today...
*Watches episodes of Mr. Bean and starts drawing his face*
Me: Finished!
*Looks at picture: It's a car...*
Me: How did this happen? *Scratches head*
Me: I know! How about I turn it into a cute car! *Works a bit more on it*
Me: No... this is too cute for Skiddish Art. I need something gritty! *Draws salt and pepper in love*
Me: ... -.-

So that's how it went.
Eh, who says I can't draw something out of the blue once in a while? I'm still only thirteen. :)




Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

(Read the first post here: Art For A Cause)
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment