Saturday, September 22, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day (Colored)

Hi Guys,

So today for my QSoD I decided to draw my first animal on Skiddishart! It's a frog on a lilly pad. Sure it's simple but it's cute nonetheless:
Ironically right now I have hiccups so I *hiccup* kind of sound *hiccup* like a *hiccup* frog... *hiccup!*

By the way, I couldn't ink Mason (from my her/villain one week project) so I have to wait one more day. But it will be up.




Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

(Read the first post here: Art For A Cause)
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment