Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day In Profile

Hi Guys,

So today I spent the day drawing a giant collection of poses. I figured since I get artist block sometimes it'd be good to have as a reference. So I decided to pick on pose out of my collection as my QSoD. Since I've never really done any profiles I chose this pose and drew a character:





















I don't do profile views very often so it's good to get practice in anyways. Tomorrow I'll pick another random pose from my collection (and maybe I'll show you what my guidelines look like).



Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

(Read the first post here: Art For A Cause)
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment