Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quick Sketch of the day (Villain) + New ID + Facebook Page!

Hi Guys,

So I have a lot of new things to show you guys. First is my villain Geb,



Nobody understood Geb. He traveled the universe looking for knowledge... for humanity. He was turned away by every life form. He tried to be merciful. He laughed with them, made their crops grow, but he was not welcomed by anybody. Wherever he brought his joy he left his destruction. So now he would show the universe just who he was. His first destination: Earth.








So if any of you guys know about Egyptian mythology (I sure don't) this is an Egyptian god named Geb (or at least my own interpretation). I read that when he laughed he caused earth quakes so I figured he would be a good opportunity to make one of those 'misunderstood' villains. By the way he's a continuation of yesterday's QSoD. I'm not sure whether I'll do a villain or hero tomorrow. I guess I'll just surprise you guys. =)


New Caricature of myself:

So today is my thirteenth birthday so I figured I should update my caricature ID that I originally did for myself when I first started this charity.

I'll update again when I turn 14 in a year from now. Or maybe I'll do one every half year.



Facebook Page for Skiddish Art:

So since I turned 13 today I'm now old enough for a Facebook page. I'm not using the social part of it but I was able to create a page for Skiddish Art. It would mean the world to me if you guys liked the page on FB so I could gain more awareness of the charity. Here the link is: Skiddish Art Facebook Page

And here my new logo is:




Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

(Read the first post here: Art For A Cause)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment