Saturday, September 15, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day (Hero) + More Commission Suggestions

Hi Guys,

So - as promised - here's the superhero I did for my one week project. His name is Arkas:

For once his name actually has something to do with something relevant to the plot line. His real name is Scotty Jones but his alias - Arkas - comes from his state Arkansas. He's not patriotic but he holds deep sentimental  feelings for his home. His super power is super strength and super speed (typical, I know). He worked as a sidekick for five years under heroes like (excuse me copyright laws) Batman, Green Lantern, and Nightwing but he never seemed to be able to keep up with them. So in spring of 2012 he decided to go solo. In his hometown of Step City there aren't alot of villains... or gangs... or even muggers but he helps out his local officers by writting tickets and ridding the world of the villainous jay walkers. On a good day he'll even catch a few loiterers. However when he's not doing that he helps out Captain Planet by cleaning up the littered parks and streets (I am so not keeping a straight face right now). Arkas hopes one day he can move to a bigger city like Gotham with his own sidekick. But until then he keeps his neigbors safe from the mean streets of Step City as: Arkas!

So I promised I'd do a really amateur and lame superhero so here he is. Tomorrow I'll do another superhero (with a much cooler bio) and a not so typical outfit.


Commission Suggestions:

So I thought of a few more things you guys could commission me to draw:

1. Logos
2. Cartoon interpretation of the host and guests of children's parties
3. Cartoon interpretation of yourself for your avatar (Facebook/Youtube, etc.)

So those were just three more things I thought of. If I get any more I'll post them.
Click here to read the original commission suggestions: Commission Suggestions


Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

(Read the first post here: Art For A Cause)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment