Saturday, September 1, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day

Hi Guys,

Here's my QSoD. I'm sorry, I actually had this ready a couple hours ago but... there were some complications...(I fell asleep).
Anyways, this is a cute (yet simple) little sketch. A boy's giving his friend a present which he has out of sight behind his back.
This one took me maybe 20 minutes or so (yeah I know, longer than usual). I think what really got me was the hand. For the first 5 minutes I didn't know what position to put it in so I was experimenting. Then when I finally figured out where I wanted it to be... it took me a little bit more time cleaning up the edges and stuff. But I think it came out nicely. (Nice enough for you to order your own drawing =D)



Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including the description of what you would like me to draw for you to:
skiddishart@gmail.com

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment