Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Quick Sketch of the Day (Villain)

Hi Guys,


So today I did an interesting villain (and by interesting I mean not the typical kind of villain). His name is Brock:

Brock was a nineteen year old college student studying archaeology however his true passion was excavation. On his 21st birthday he moved to Africa to begin a one year excavation study. On his last week he set out one last time but found something unimaginable. It appeared to at first to be a cave dating back from hundreds of thousands of years (and it was). However inside the cave was a treasure Brock knew would land him his ticket to fame. Nobody would ever forget the name Brock Johnston. Because in that cave was a secret... the secret: ultimate power.

So that was kind of a lame bio but he's a kind of lame character so it all works out. After all, Skiddish Art isn't about writing, it's about art. My project is nearing is finish line. Tomorrow I'll be doing a super hero.




Send A Request:

To send a request for a commission, send an email including what you would like me to draw for you to:

Please tell every one you know about this charity and help me help my aunt!

(Read the first post here: Art For A Cause)
(Visit our Facebook Page here: Skiddish Art Facebook Page and don't forget to hit Like so we can gain some attention)

~Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment